Senior Scientific Officer
- Masters Degree in Medical Technology in Laboratory Science.
- Over 03 years of experience in Diagnostic& Research Laboratories.
- Experience in performing complex Chemical, Biological, and Hematological, Immunological, Molecular, and Microbiological tests.
- Extensive knowledge & expertise of Diagnostic tests, Procedures & their principles, Techniques, Lab Accessories, Automations & their working principles, Sample processing, Bio Hazards & Bio-safety, Q.C and Lab management.
- Areas of research interest specially are Microbiology, Virology, Toxicology and Proteomics.
I am employed as Technologist for ASV & ARV Serology lab. My Specialty is in Laboratory Science. I earned my Masters degree in Medical Technology in laboratory Science, major subjects are Biochemistry, Microbiology & Virology, Hematology & Blood Bank, Histopathology & Cytology, Molecular Biology, Basic & Advance Techniques and lab management. I had four year training in various departments of laboratory i.e. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Hematology & Blood Bank and Histopathology & Cytology. I worked as a Technologist at Liaquat National Hospital and Research Associate at Aga Khan University Hospital as well as other private Labs. During my career I have learned different techniques i.e. ELISA, Immuno precipitation, Enzymatic Techniques, Protein Precipitation, Protein Concentration, SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis, Zymography,2D Gel Electrophoresis, Various Techniques of Chromatography ( i.e. HPLC, Column Chromatography, Affinity Chromatography, Ion-Exchange Chromatography), Western Blotting, Protein Dialysis, Ultra filtration, Spectrophotometer, HB/Protein Electrophoresis, PCR, Gel electrophoresis, Gel Documentation, TLDA ( TaqMan Low Density Array), Bacterial Culture, Biochemical Reactions, Antibiotic Sensitivity, Media preparations, Autoclaving, Microscopy, Routine & Special stains of Hematology, Histopathology & Microbiology. Also I had hands on practice on different analyzers i.e. Hitachi 912 Chemistry Analyzer, Elecsys2010 System ,Nova Electrolyte, Spectrophotometer. Sysmex XT–4000-Analyzer,Sysmex pocHi-Analyzer, Sysmex CA 500, BD BACTEC9050, Roche – Urinalysis Systems, Applied Biosystems ViiA ,Gel Doc, Electrophoresis and PCR Analyzers.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist Association of Pakistan (MLTAP)
- Pakistan Biological Safety Association (PBSA)
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)