The project objectives are to:
Objective in General:
- Minimize to it’s 1/10th the morbidity and mortality due to snake and dog bite cases in Sindh.
- Produce internationally accepted quality Anti Snake Venom & Anti Rabies Sera.
- Ensure round the year surplus supply of ASV & ARV to provincial health facilities.
- Provide orientation training to the health managers and non medical stake holders on Snake/ dog bite management and ASV/ARV.
- Place matrix for a broad based anti sera lab to produce anti tetanus, anti rabies, anti diphtheria and other life saving sera in future.
- To ordain and facilitate research about Vaccinology, Herpetology, Venomology, and regarding scientific management of snake and dog bite.